This lesson focuses on vocabulary to talk about daily routines and using the present simple in the first and third person. First, learners will review telling the time and days of the week. Language to describe daily routine activities will then be introduced, and learners will answer questions about their own daily routines as well as find out about their classmates' routines. Finally, learners will play a game to practise using the present simple in both the first and third person, and there are some additional suggestions for review and follow-up activities.
- To revise telling the time and days of the week
- To present the vocabulary of daily routines
- To practise the present simple, first and third person singular
CEFR level A1/A2
The lesson plan can be downloaded in PDF format below. In addition, you will need:
- teaching clock or old wall clock with movable hands
- flashcards for the days of the week
- flashcards and word cards for daily routine activities, such as:
- A4 paper folded into eighths, one per learner
Hello I am very much thankful to you.