As part of our World Teachers' Day celebrations this year, we are offering all of our self-study modules at half-price. With over 75 modules to choose from, this is a great opportunity to develop your teaching in an area of your choice.
Teachers and teaching assistants working in English Language Teaching with all ages and levels
To celebrate World Teachers' Day, we are offering all of our self-stuy modules half price between 5 October and 12 October (£6 instead of £12).
We have more than 75 self-study modules available, each focusing on a different area of teaching:
- Assessing learning: four modules, including 'Assessment for Learning'
- Integrating ICT: six modules, including 'Digital literacies'
- Knowing the subject: sixteen modules, including a focus on grammar and skills
- Managing resources: four modules, including a core focus on primary
- Managing the lesson: nine modules, including behaviour management
- Planning lessons and courses: seventeen modules, including a focus motivational activities
- Taking responsibility for professional development: four modules, including a focus on being a reflective teacher
- Understanding learners: eight modules, including thinking skills
- Using inclusive practices: eleven modules, including 'Gifted and talented learners'.
All of our self-study modules are divided into three units and provide three hours of interactive training.
How to get your half-price modules
- Go to our teacher training portal between 5-12 October - https://teachingenglish.english.britishcouncil.org
- Register for a free account if you haven't already
- Browse our selection of modules or complete your free self-assessment
- Choose a module and click to buy
- Insert the discount code WTD2019 to get your 50% discount
- Start learning