About this resource
This publication provides teachers with a bank of thirty activities, based on ten climate change themes, with step-by-step guidance for each activity. They are an ideal starting point to help to address issues of sustainability in the classroom. The activities cover a range of levels and age groups, and each explores climate change through one of ten topics, from sports to storms and from farming to fashion. They are designed with flexibility in mind, can be integrated within existing curricula and are all designed for contexts without access to audio equipment, printing or photocopying facilities.
- 30 activities from 20 to 45 minutes each; combine 2 or 3 activities for a full lesson
- Designed for low-resource classrooms
- No printing, photocopying or handouts are required
As well as providing a bank of activities, this publication aims to help and encourage teachers who want to create their own materials and to integrate positive environmental action into every class.
- why the themes of sustainability and climate action are not only important, but make great lessons too.
- how to integrate climate action into existing lessons.
- how to engage learners in environmental action in a sensitive and hopeful manner.
Thanks a lot for the resource. It is really helpful for a teacher and so inspiring. Activities will help learners learn what they are able to do for the sake of the environment. Thanks to Daniel Barber, Katherine Bilsborough, Christopher Graham and Thomas Kral.
Thank u so much for those interesting and useful resources
I'll use them with my learners
I really learnt a lot from the resources.
I will teach students
Thanks for the feedback ChiamakapoG and glad you found the resources useful,
Thanks 👍 for this information