During this interview with Scott Thornbury, he discusses some of the following questions:
- How did you get into English language teaching?
- What has been your most amusing training experience?
- What advice would you give to someone thinking of becoming an English teacher?
- Which writer/researcher has had the most influence over the way you understand learning and teaching?
- What most interests you in English language teaching at the moment?
- Are we in the post-communicative language learning and teaching era yet?
- Do you think English language teachers will ever become obsolete?
- How would you feel if you were asked to teach a class of 40 students about 15 minutes from now?