You are here
Vocabulary revision game
- Take the letters from the game of Scrabble.
- You can divide the class into groups, or make it an individual quiz.
- Then, give around 15 letters to each group or student
- Give each group eight minutes to try and make as many words as possible, but they also need to explain to the class the meaning of each word they make, for example by giving opposites or synonyms.
- Every correct word can be worth one point, and every correct explanation can also be another point.