You are here
Both activities can be used with low level students using the same procedure below.
- Make copies of the worksheets and scripts.
- Download the audio recordings.
- Hand out the worksheet and check that your students understand the task.
- Play the recording once, then ask the students to check their answers in pairs.
- Play the recording again one or two more times as needed.
- Hand out the script and ask the students to read and check their answers against it.
- Clarify the correct answers (activity 1: F, T, T, F, T, F; activity 2: T, F, T, F, F)
You can follow this up by putting your students in pairs to practise the conversations.