You are here
Technology in Language Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities - call for papers
Prospective participants are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 250 words by email as a Word attachment to email@example.com by Friday 7 February 2014. Accepted papers will be announced by Friday 21 February 2014.
Presenters will be invited to publish their papers in a special online Conference Proceedings edition.
Registration for the conference (including refreshments and lunch):
- Full-time students: £20
- BAAL members: £25
- Non-BAAL members: £30
- (Registration fees will be waived for all presenters)
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday 7 February 2014
- Acceptance notification: Friday 21 February 2014
- Registration begins: Registration is now OPEN
- Provisional programme: Friday 7 March 2014
- Registration and Payment
For further information: http://www.beds.ac.uk/baalteasig/events/2014