Teaching for Success online conference day 4 - Assessing and managing learning
All talks will be recorded.
Links to the recordings will be available 24 hours after the live talk. For links to the recordings, go to: http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/events/teaching-success-online-conference and select the talk you want to watch.All times UK
12.00 - 12.30: Opening plenary
- Duncan Foord - How to get your team thinking
12.45 – 13.15: Concurrent sessions
- Ben Gray - Delivering teacher training programmes in fragile contexts: a Skype-based solution from Libya.
- Mamta Saluja/Vanita Chopra - Assessing speaking skills.
- Mark Oliver - Text chat in the classroom.
13.30 – 14.00:
Debbie Candy/Deepali Dharmaraj - The CPD framework as a framework for materials development.
14.15 – 14.45: Concurrent sessions
- David Gatrell - Learning online in real time.
- Clare Fielder - Efficient and effective strategies for written feedback.
- Ariadna de los Santos/Alicia Artusi - The CPD wheel in remote teaching.
15.00 – 15.30:
- Nicholas Shaw - Using the Teaching for Success CPD Framework to Develop Teacher Development Video Resources.
15.45 – 16.15: Concurrent sessions
- Cristiana Osan/Teodora Naiba - Collaborative activities in online courses.
- Jordana Mazzarotto/Ana Francisca Rosada - Creating a positive learning environment.
17.00 – 17.30
- Closing plenary: Phil Bird/Julie Day/Celine Castelino - Blended and Peer approaches to CPD.
Download the programme for day 4 below.