Topic: Making a News Report
- To practise oral and aural skills linked to science
- To develop learners’ confidence in speaking
- To produce the target science lexis
- To develop creative thinking
- To develop learning autonomy through peer assessment
- To develop learner’s ability to collaborate
Age: 15yrs - 17yrs old
Level: B1.2 – B2 Intermediate
Time: 90mins approximately
Materials and preparation:
- Worksheets Electricity and lightning: making a news report. You need one copy per learner.
- Role cards. You need one set for each group of five learners.
- Peer assessment table. You need one copy per learner.
- Electricity and lightning filmed workshop: making a news report.
You can view and download all the material below.