You are here
The original idea came from a German TV show.
- Divide the class into groups of five. Any students left over can be used to time, open and close the door and write the scores on board.
- Out of a group of five, four are sent out of the classroom. The remaining player is player 1.
- Player 1 is given a word, for example: trousers. Player 2 is called into the room and player 1 must describe trousers to player 2. For example:
- You wear these on your legs.
- When player 2 has guessed the word, he / she must describe it to player 3, but using a different description, e.g. Yours are black. And so on until the whole team know the word.
- Possible other descriptions: an item of clothing, like shorts but longer, you can wear these instead of a skirt
- Each group is given 90 seconds for the whole group to have found out the answer.
- The maximum number of points per group is four.
Students love this game and will play for hours and hours!