This lesson takes a light-hearted look at money and magazines. Students invent their extremely wealthy future selves and then take turns to be journalists interviewing and writing for 'Rich!!' magazine.
- To help students use their imaginations to build up a fictitious character
- To develop students' ability to use a variety of question forms and tenses
- To develop students' communication skills
- To develop students' writing skills
Lesson plan: guide for teacher on procedure.
Download lesson plan
Worksheets: worksheets which can be printed out for use in class.
- worksheet 1 - personal information
- worksheet 2 - questions for interview
- worksheet 3 - magazine article
The plans and worksheets are downloadable and in pdf format - right click on the attachment below and save it on your computer.
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only. You may not redistribute, sell or place these materials on any other web site without written permission from the BBC and British Council. If you have any questions about the use of these materials please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org