It sounds difficult, but you can make one yourself, such as I am a teacher, I work hard, I love my students, and they love me too.
- Give them the words you want them to use.
- Perhaps elicit some rhyming words for this vocabulary set.
- Students may work in pairs or individually.
- You can display the poems around the room for the students to walk around - in pairs - and give some kind of mark or comment of appreciation.
Another way to introduce vocabulary is to use the words in a card game.
- Have each student write the word on one card and draw a picture (or stick on a picture cut from a magazine or elsewhere) on another.
- Put them face down in two lines (one of the word cards and one of the picture cards).
- Each student picks up one word card and one picture. If they match, they get a point. If not, they put them back.
- Students will start to remember where the different cards are.
- You have to have a place where they will not disturb other classes, because it gets noisy!