- If you want to play it as a team game put students into teams.
- You (or a student on one of the teams) describe an object. You may decide only to use objects that are in the class, or specific to a place or a topic you've just studied.
- As you (or the students) describe the object the teams can guess what you're describing.
- To avoid students shouting out, ask the teams to write their guesses down and bring them to you, or hold them in the air when they have guessed so you can check without interrupting the flow of the description too much.
- Award a point to the individual or team that gets the answer first.