You are here
Lies in Shakespeare’s Othello
Topics: The plot of Othello; lying
Time: 75 minutes
- To develop students’ knowledge of the story and themes of the Shakespeare play Othello.
- To develop students’ ability to discuss issues surrounding deception, manipulation and lies.
- To develop students’ ability to use language to make predictions.
- To give practice of reading for information and sharing this information with other students.
- To give practice of discussion.
The lesson plan and student worksheets can be downloaded in PDF format below.