You are here
Language for Resilience: Enhancing resilience of Syrian refugees
This formative Language for Resilience report examines the impact of language on refugees and host communities affected by the Syrian crisis, identifying the different ways that language skills enhance resilience and providing suggestions for programme responses that address key needs. Watch the video and download the publication in pdf format below.
It is part of our work in Language for Resilience.
Please see our other publications in the collection:
- Language for Resilience: Digital resources in Jordan
- Language for Resilience: Language provision in Jordan's non-formal education sector
- Language for Resilience: Language learning attitudes in Jordan
- Language for Resilience: Cross-disciplinary perspectives
Find out more
- Migrants and Refugees in Education: A Toolkit for Teachers – Online course (available regularly throughout the year)
- An Introduction to Trauma and is Effects in the Classroom – Online course (starting 1 June 2020)
- LinkedIn Partner Network
- Language for Resilience Practitioner Group – Facebook