About the webinar
Speakers from British Council, UNESCO Bangkok, Language and Development Conference Trustees, Thai Ministry of Education and participants from the Inclusion, Mobility and Multilingual Education Conference discuss the role of Language, Diversity and Inclusion during and after Covid-19.
Chair of the panel: Mike Solly, Principle Consultant, British Council
About the panel
- Alison Barrett, British Council’s Regional Director Education & Society in East Asia
- Chris Sowton, Editor of the IMMLE Conference Proceedings and the academic consultant of the conference
- Maki Katsuno-Hayashikawa, Chief of Section for Inclusive Quality Education, UNESCO Bangkok
- Psyche Kennett, Plenary speaker on the topic – Language and Inclusion: Forming the Debate
- Saengkae ‘Kae’ Khonghuayrob, Educational supervisor based in Uthai Thani province, Thailand
- Wilat ‘Tor’ Khammeekaen, Teacher of English based in Unbon Ratchathani province, Thailand
Watch a recording of the webinar below
Excited for this webinar.