How to draw cats, dogs and birds

Do you teach young learners? Do you have to draw cats, dogs or birds on the board?

Paul Millard from the British Council in Vietnam shows you how to draw them quickly and easily in this video tip.

If this video is not available for viewing in your location, please click here

Comments

Submitted by sergio_guinea on Mon, 08/27/2012 - 01:43

Sorry, there must be something wrong with the video file, I can't see the whole material, when it starts about the cats it just stops... :(

Submitted by RachaelRo (not verified) on Mon, 08/27/2012 - 07:58

In reply to by sergio_guinea

Dear Sergio,

Sorry you are experiencing problems! However, the video plays fine for me. Make sure you have flash correctly installed.  The problem may also be to do with connection speed. You could try a different internet connection or even a different browser.

Best wishes,

Rachael

TeachingEnglish Team

Submitted by Teacher Hamish on Wed, 09/05/2012 - 22:26

A helpful video, I really enjoyed this!

Submitted by nageeb12 on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 21:32

Thank you for this video but it will be clear if it was slowly step by step

Submitted by RachaelRo (not verified) on Fri, 09/07/2012 - 04:31

In reply to by nageeb12

Hi nageeb12

Glad to hear you like the video. Would it help you to draw the animals if you pause the video? The pause button is on the bottom left of the screen.

Rachael

Submitted by Madalena Nunes on Tue, 09/11/2012 - 10:26

Amazing! And one thinks it's really easy to do it... I really loved it!

Hi
Sorry to hear you are having problems watching the video - it's working fine here. You could try using a different brower. I hope that helps.
Sally

Submitted by Đinh Xuân Hải on Wed, 09/19/2012 - 09:25

What the type of chart that can be pronounced any word when we write on the chart?

Submitted by najmeh on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 09:09

please put the download link to download the movie

Submitted by arashtheteacher on Sun, 08/18/2013 - 10:51

In reply to by najmeh

try internet download manager,by instaling the program on your computer,an icon like "download this video" will appear next to the movie and btw make sure you are using firefox

Submitted by Ralitsa Zlatanova on Mon, 10/21/2013 - 11:37

Just great! I ´ve enjoyed a lot! Thanks a lot! Waiting for other advices for other animals and/or objects. :))

Submitted by oubernie on Sat, 05/24/2014 - 19:45

I have successfully viewed the video at last. I think it was due to my connection strength. Very good video. I need some more.

Sign up to our newsletter for teaching ideas and free resources