Do you have shy students in your class? Do you find it hard to get them to speak? Mike Astbury has designed this speaking activity with them in mind!
This month's shortlist includes some great posts that offer a number of different ideas for using and creating gap-fills, writing 'for and against' essays and professional emails, ways of reviewing vocabulary and suggestions for getting students to peer-teach phrasal verbs.
- Svetlana Kandybovich: 10 ways to make gap-fills more learning-rich
- Peter Pun: Vocabulary review - fortune tellers
- Tim Robbio Ware: Peer-Taught Phrasal Verbs
- Larry Ferlazzo: Student Instructions For How They Can Create A Cloze (Gap-Fill)
- Cristina Cabal: Five Steps to Writing a Good For and Against Essay
- Gabrielle Jones: Back to basics - writing professional emails