Martin recommends 10 websites that he thinks students will find useful to help with their learning.
This month's shortlist has some great posts on a variety of topics, including a podcast about the strengths and shortcomings of the CELTA, useful tips for using PowerPoint in class, alternative approaches to teaching writing, an interesting activity using a song and a quiz to test students' knowledge of idioms.
- Cristina Cabal - Idioms that you Really Need to Know
- Tekhnologic - 10 more PowerPoint tips for teachers
- Marek Kiczkowiak and Robert William McCaul - CELTA: some things you need to know
- Miguel Míguez - Making the right choices: ‘Lean On Me’
- Nick Michelioudakis - A different approach to teaching writing
- Mike Astbury - PET Practice Paper: Reading 1 + 2