The materials to accompany this pack are designed to be used with lower level students (A2-B1).
Each pack in this series includes an audio recording of the photographer talking about their photo, together with a complete downloadable lesson plan on how to exploit the image and the audio. There are downloadable student worksheets and a full-size copy of the image.
In this lesson, students are asked to do the following:
- Research and speak about aspects of London
- Listen for specific information
- Give reasons for their decisions (speaking skills)
- Make predictions about a text using key words (writing skills)
- Use learner-generated materials as language practice and to create interest in a listening text
- Speak about their home town or region.
Important - please read:
The audio file below will not play if you are using Google Chrome. Please use either Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Safari. Alternatively, you can download the audio file below.