You are here
Desert Island Escape
- Set the scene of a plane accident or ship wreck.
- A group of students have ended up on a desert island with a few random objects.
- Bring in a bag of objects from home or things that you can gather from around the school, for example, a coat hanger, a ball of string, clothes pegs, a corkscrew etc.
- Tell the students that they have to use the objects they have to help them survive on the island. They should think of ways of putting the items to good use.
- Give each group a set time and then listen to each group's ideas.
- Hold a class vote to decide which group would survive for the longest.