Talks on day 5 will focus on the theme of 21st century skills/core skills, understanding the learner and integrating ICT.
All talks will be recorded.
Links to the recordings will be available 24 hours after the live talk.
To access the recordings, choose the talk you want to watch from the list below.
Click on the link to visit the page. The URL to access the recording will available on the page.
All times UK
11.45 – 12.15:
12.30 – 13.30:
13.30 – 14.00:
14.15 – 14.45: Concurrent sessions
- Huw Jarvis - Online TESOL resources and networks for CPD: towards more active teacher engagement
- Leslie Davis - Closing the loop: From input to implementation
- Radhika Golkar - Supporting teachers in using technology for ELT within school systems
15.00 – 15.30:
15.45 – 16.15: Concurrent sessions
- Nik Peachey - Managing the digital classroom
- Edouard Creemers & Renate Thummler Blum - Critical thinking and technology as part of 21st century skills
16.30 – 17.00 Closing plenary: