Talks on day 1 will focus on the theme of taking responsibility for professional development, researching and contributing to the profession and supporting and mentoring teachers.
All talks will be recorded.
Links to the recordings will be available 24 hours after the live talk.
To access the recordings, choose the talk you want to watch from the list below.
Click on the link to visit the page. The URL to access the recording will available on the page.
All times UK
12.00 – 12.30:
12.45 – 13.15: Concurrent sessions
- Andy Keedwell and Ruchi Jain - Supporting and developing teacher reflection
- Sadie Maddocks - An education system that works
- Megha Ahuja - Ensuring teacher training effectiveness through mentoring
13.30 – 14.00:
14.15 – 14.45: Concurrent sessions
- Colin Bangay - Keeping it real. The starting point is where you are!
- Svetlana Kandybovich - On the way to success: higher standards, higher quality
- Tran Thi Hieu Thuy Nguyen and Thi Kim Phuong - Enhancing quality of reflection: What can Vietnamese teachers do?
- Sarah Priestley - Making mentoring a meaningful CPD experience
15.00 – 15.30:
15.45 – 16.45:
15.45 – 16.15: Concurrent sessions
- Jeremy Philips - Reflective teaching for the real world
- Robin Foggo - Walking the talk: taking responsibility for PD in a flipped learning environment
17.00 – 17.30: Closing plenary