This kit is part of a new section from BritLit, in response to teachers' enquiries. It seems some teachers wanted short and sweet kits - something that could be done in just one or two lessons.
Update, 2011: We have added a new element below - a reading of the story set to images. Ideas on how to use this in your class coming soon.
- Key 91k Teacher's notes and answers
- Context 324K Background information
- Word work 82k Vocabulary building activities
- Pre-reading 99k Language activities
- Text 15k The complete text of the story
- Audio of the author reading the text 1.15Mb
To download audio, right click on audio file in the Attachment below and save to your computer.
By Ron Butlin