It includes an introductory song, a focus on clothes words, review and practice of 'has got', and a labelling and colouring activity. There are suggestions for some other follow-up Christmas activities.
- To teach or review 'has got'
- To review vocabulary for colours, clothes and describing faces
- To practise speaking skills and writing short sentences
CEFR level A1
The lesson plan can be downloaded in PDF format below. In addition, you will need:
- one colour picture of Santa (to show the class) and an outline picture of Santa (one per learner) – you can find an example here:
- flashcards and word cards for Santa's clothes – you can find some here:
- A4 colour card and another outline picture of Santa or other Christmas image (one per learner) – you could use the ones from LearnEnglish Kids above – if you decide to make the Christmas card