You are here
British Council online event series - Conversations of our time
We have always believed that we need to create opportunities for all of us to connect, exchange ideas, learn from each other and work together if our societies are to develop, improve and overcome the challenges they face.
Each event will address a key societal issue and provide you with actionable insights from our expert panel to equip you to meet your societal challenges that have been intensified by Covid-19. Through this series you will be able to:
- find out how societies are evolving and changing
- learn about the practical innovations and solutions that leaders have developed to support our communities to respond and recover
- ask questions and be part of a global discussion
- share your ideas, thoughts and innovations with other participants
- contribute to the ongoing conversation via #ConnectedByConversations.
Learning fast from Covid-19 - how are societies changing?
Date: 16 July 2020
Time: 12.00 - 13.00 UK time (check your local time)
In the first event of the series our guests, Indy Johar, Ndidi Nwuneli, Bernadia Tjandradewi and our host Karl Belizaire will investigate the social and economic impact of Covid-19 and the scale of change across our communities.