Submitted 9 years 11 months ago by Derek Spafford.
- Cut out the amazing facts
- As the learners enter the room give an amazing fact to each one.
- Ask the learners to write an ‘f’ on their sheet is they think the statement is false and a ‘t’ if they think the statement is true.
- Learners then read their statements to the other members of the class and write down on their statement an ‘f’ or a ‘t’ depending on whether their colleagues think the statement is true or false.
- The student will have a list of ‘f’s and ‘t’s depending on the response from the colleagues.
- Ask learners in corresponding order to read out their statements and report how many learners think the statements are true or false. Write these results on the board.
- Read out answers and elicit the answers to the false statements.
Download Statements and answers 19k pdf