The materials with this pack are designed to be used with higher level (B2+) students.
Each pack in this series includes an audio recording of the photographer talking about their photo, together with a complete downloadable lesson plan on how to exploit the image and the audio. There are downloadable student worksheets and a full-size copy of the image.
In this lesson, students are asked to:
- Complete an FCE-style cloze test (vocabulary / grammar skills)
- Listen for specific information (listening skills)
- Speak about a festival (speaking skills)
- Write their own comprehension questions
- Write about a festival based on an image (writing skills)
- Read classmates stories and answer questions