This is a new course for teachers of English just starting out!
This is English language teachers who are in their final year of pre-service study or in their first two years of full-time teaching of English at the newly qualified level.
This is a self-access online course suitable for teachers working in the primary, secondary, tertiary or the private ELT sectors. You can choose to take any module you like at any time and in any order, so that you can get ideas and training about the particular area of need in your teaching. If you complete the 10 modules and your portfolio of course work meets the standards, you will receive the Steps to Success certificate.
- Module 1 – Classroom management
- Module 2 - Planning
- Module 3 – Presentation and practice
- Module 4 – Effective communication
- Module 5 – Written communication
- Module 6 - Assessment
- Module 7 - Teaching culture
- Module 8 - Visual aids
- Module 9 – Memorable learning
- Module 10-Professional development
- Teaching resources
- Teacher development
- Teacher training