Managing resources involves:
Selecting resources with an awareness of:
- a range of available sources from which to select materials
- a range of media (e.g. digital, audiovisual, print) relevant to learner needs and context
- a range of tools which facilitate the collaborative production of classroom materials
- a range of tools which facilitate learner- generated content
- clear criteria for the selection of materials and resources based on my learners’ needs and syllabus fit
Developing and adapting materials and resources:
- using a range of authoring tools, where available
- which fit with my learners’ needs and the syllabus
- which are professional, attractive and accessible
- which conform to copyright regulations and acknowledge sources
- which are culturally appropriate
- by sharing and collaborating with colleagues
Using materials effectively in the classroom with appropriate pedagogical strategies.
Making effective use of stationery, equipment and technology to support learning.
Developing and maintaining a system for storing and retrieving materials.
Articulating the rationale for the resources I use to my colleagues, learners and others.
Evaluating the effectiveness of the materials and resources I use.
Reflecting on my approach to developing and managing materials and resources to meet learner outcomes.