This popular BritLit kit has been revised and reshaped from the 2005 original and contains new material. The teacher is offered a ‘slimmed down’ version which can be used to occupy just one or two lessons. There is also a bank of supplementary material for those who want to spend more time on the story.
- Short story - Complete text of 'Pink Bow Tie'
- Pre-Reading - Introduction for teachers
- Reading Guide - Background information and exercises
- Supplementary material - Language activities
- After reading exercises - Follow-up and consolidation
- Answer key - Teacher's notes for activities
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only. You may not redistribute, sell or place these materials on any other web site without written permission from the BBC and British Council. If you have any questions about the use of these materials please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated November 2009