Submitted by admin on 12 May, 2010 - 06:41
- Divided the class into groups of 5 people. Any people left over can be used to time, open and close door, and write the scores on board.
- Out of the group of 5, 4 are sent out of the classroom. The remaining player is player 1.
- Player 1 is given a word, for example: trousers. Player 2 is called into the room and player 1 must describe "trousers" to player 2. For example:
- "You wear these on your legs."
- When player 2 has guessed the word, he / she must describe it to player 3, but using a different description, e.g.: "Yours are black." And so on until the whole team know the word.
- Possible other descriptions: "These are an item of clothing, like shorts but longer, men wear these instead of a skirt"
- Each group is given 1 1/2 minutes for the whole group to have found out the answer
- The maximum number of points per group in 4.
The pupils / students will love this game and will play for hours and hours!!
By Stacy Bennett