CPD framework – 5 Advanced
Florence, a teacher at stage 5
Flash was unable to load.
What teachers tell us they do at this stage
- 'I set up an English teachers’ club locally, so that I can help teachers help themselves.'
- 'I’ve been doing some classroom research. I followed the advice here:
- 'I’ve started taking a course to prepare me to be a teacher trainer. I’m like to run workshops in the future.'
Welcome to the advanced stage of our teacher development community!
At this stage:
- You work in a primary, secondary, vocational or higher education college, or in the private language school sector
- You have excellent English language skills, making English the language of the classroom
- You are active in your own CPD
- You are recognised by other teachers as a good practitioner – possibly advising or mentoring colleagues
- You may be leading a group of teachers
- You may be preparing through study or training for a more specialist role, such as teacher trainer, materials development, management
- Teaching resources
- Teacher development
- Teacher training