CPD framework – 3 Developing
Marina, a teacher at stage 3
Flash was unable to load.
What teachers tell us they do at this stage
- 'I keep up to date with training from the Train section: http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/train/content-for-teachers'
- 'I’m a primary teacher and this section is really useful for me: http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/primary'
- 'I’m a business English teacher and I joined the IATEFL business English special interest group: http://www.besig.org/'
At this stage:
- You have an initial teaching qualification
- You work in a primary, secondary, vocational or higher school or in the private language school sector
- You have completed at least 2-years’ full-time teaching, though you may have much more experience than this
- You want or need to have further training and development in essential teaching skills
- You may need to update or refresh your skills and knowledge
- You are moving into a new area of English language teaching (for example, primary to secondary) or a new role
- You may not have done much professional development activity previously
- Teaching resources
- Teacher development
- Teacher training