CPD framework – 1 Starting
Arjeta, a teacher at stage 1
Flash was unable to load.
What trainees/teachers tell us they do at this stage
- 'I find articles on the Think section at www.teachingenglish.org.uk/think to help me write assignments.'
- 'I find every opportunity to observe and talk to experienced teachers of English.'
- 'I’ve used Jeremy Harmer’s book “How to Teach English” to help me understand the main things an English teachers need to know.'
Welcome to the starting stage of our teacher development community!
At this stage:
- You are studying for an initial teaching qualification
- You are intending to become a teacher of English, at primary, general secondary, vocational, higher school or in the private language school sector
- So far you have limited practical teaching experience
Click on the 'Planning your development' link below to find helpful downloads, articles and links.
- Teaching resources
- Teacher development
- Teacher training