The kit includes storytelling tips, interactive language activities, games, puzzles, chants, project work, play, links to online animated tales and a book list of Jack and the Beanstalk stories. You can also find online and printable materials for students on the British Council's LearnEnglish Kids website.
- Activities: materials related to the story
- Chants: materials to help with pronunciation
- Flashcards: materials to help you build up vocabulary
- Play: materials to help your learners act out the story
- Story: materials to support understanding of the story
- Introduction (information about the activities and suggested levels)
About this BritLit Kit
This is part of a short series of kits for primary school learners of English. It was produced to respond to the initiative of governments, including the Portuguese government, to lower the age at which English is taught in state schools. Written by Carolyne Ardron and Michelle Maia, illustrations by Paul Millard.