Louise Cooper’s stories usually have a twist in the tale, and this is no different. It starts off ordinarily enough with a king, a crying princess and a poor suitor for the princess’s hand. So, what happens to cheer the princess up? Probably not what you think… This kit is part of a new section from BritLit, and is in response to teachers’ enquiries. It seems some teachers wanted short and sweet kits – something that could be done in just one or two lessons.
- Key 91k - Teacher's notes and answers
- Context 324k - Background information
- Word work 82k - Vocabulary building activities
- Pre-reading 99k - Language activities
- Flashcards 328k - Visual support
- Text 15k - The complete text of the story
- 3.15Mb - Audio of the author reading the textFlash was unable to load.
To download audio, right click on audio file in the Attachment below and save to your computer.
By Louise Cooper
- Teaching resources
- Teacher development
- Teacher training