There have been great ideas being shared in the blogosphere for a month and today I want to talk about my blogging month and I also want to dedicate this post to all wonderful colleagues here.
Before Blogathon, If I didn’t participate in blogging adventure; I couldn’t imagine that: I would
- take my netbook wherever I go and then start praying for Internet connection.
- be really careful with the word-count since I like explaining every idea in details.
- be really keen on turning my computer on in the morning to see what is going on in the blogosphere.
- love to hear more from the colleagues and want to share my ideas with them.
- think about what to write for tomorrow’s post, instead of falling asleep directly.
So the blogathon has a big impact on my professional and personal development.
I want to thank you all for being part of my adventure and for helping me to find out the way out in terms of my teaching skills.
Of course, we all learnt and changed a lot, I am sure everyone has before blogathon/after blogathon words. If you would like to share them with me, I would be really happy to hear your comments,
Happy blogging, have a great weekend everyone.
- Teaching resources
- Teacher development
- Teacher training