In my last blog post here, I wrote about a new project I had started using a blog and publishing online activities that students can work on autonomously. After just over a month, I thought it was time to report back, so here's what's happened so far.
I now have 25 + learning activities posted on the site.You can see all the activities on the site map here:
The first month has been quite a lot busier than I expected with 2,500 people visiting the site and looking at almost 9,000 pages.
It's really nice to feel that so many of the activities have been read, but as always with websites, it's hard to know if the people who read them used and enjoyed or learnt anything from them.
I also carried out a small poll and discovered that 80% of the people coming to the site were in fact teachers! I hope at least that this means that teachers are checking the site out before using it with their students. Anyway, I'm going to add a new poll soon and see how this figure changes over the next month.
Please feel free to check the site out andtry out some of the activities. I hope you like them and would welcome your feedback.
You can see the site at: http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/