Watch this interview with Tessa Woordward from IATEFL Cardiff in 2009. Tessa talks about her career and views on English language teaching. Tessa answers the following questions:
- How did you get into English language teaching?
- Could you tell us about a memorable teaching experience?
- What have you learnt from being a teacher?
- Which writer or researcher has had the most influence over the way you understand learning and teaching?
- What most interests you about English language teaching at the moment?
- Do you think there's a role for translation in the English language classroom today?
- When you're not thinking about ELT what are you likely to be doing?
- How would you feel if you were asked to teach a class of about 40 students in 15 minutes' time?