Submitted 7 years 9 months ago by Alan Maley.
Below you can watch the video of the interview where Alan discusses the following questions:
- How did you get into English language teaching?
- What's been your most rewarding teaching experience?
- What's been your most amusing teaching experience?
- What have you learned from being a teacher?
- What advice would you give to somebody thinking of becoming an English language teacher?
- Which writer or researcher has had the most influence over the way you understand learning and teaching?
- What most interests you about English language teaching at the moment?
- How do you see the role of the English language teacher evolving over the next 5 to 10 years?