You are here
Whose Face Do You See?
More counterpoint than dialogue, the two voices gradually find resolution and a meeting place. The resource kit made around Melvin Burgess’s story was revised in 2014.
- Complete text of Whose face do you see?
- Pre reading - preparation for reading the text
- After reading - text exploitation and comprehension activities
- Word work - language activities
- Answer key - teacher's notes
About this BritLit kit
The original kit for this story was written by a group of Portuguese teachers of English who first came together during a NILE course in Norwich in 2004 and who, as a result, first produced the 'Visiting Time' BritLit kit in 2005. The original 'Whose face..?' kit was their second joint project in 2006.