TeachingEnglish
      What kind of teacher are you?

Have you ever wondered what kind of teacher you are? Check out our new Facebook app and you can find out.

- it's a quiz inspired by the theory of multiple intelligences which suggests that different people learn and do things in very different ways.

If you're not on Facebook and don't want to register there, you can also have a look at the app on our site here:

Average: 4.9 (49 votes)

Comments

annFor's picture
      annFor
      Submitted on 13 January, 2011 - 17:21

Why not try out the quiz for yourself, I think it's a really handy way to access some of the best class activities that you can find on this site. And while you're about it why not invite your friends to try it out and post your results to facebook or twitter them!

hrynkevych's picture
      hrynkevych
      Submitted on 13 January, 2011 - 19:27

Yes, agree, the activities mentioned can help us make the lesson brighter. Besides, it's fun.Tanya

Gabby Bella's picture
      Gabby Bella
      Submitted on 13 January, 2011 - 21:29

Well, she sad she was a polar bear, as a teacher. And that's nice!I was a dolphin and a whale in the same time. I like this fact! :)

laurendamas's picture
      laurendamas
      Submitted on 14 January, 2011 - 09:40

It makes me happy to be a dolphin and an eagle.  Thank you for this great fun quiz; always useful to reflect on our teaching and learning, and will be good to share it with colleagues. Thank you!

orlandocho's picture
      orlandocho
      Submitted on 15 January, 2011 - 05:47

Wow! I got really surprised while taking this quizz. It's really interesting. I'm a half word smart (a parrot) and a half myself smart (a polar bear) and it seems to me quite interesting. The activities suggested for classes are very good and I have no doubt I'll use in the classroom! superb!

Anna Anyfanti's picture
      Anna Anyfanti
      Submitted on 15 January, 2011 - 10:23

I am an eagle! It is fun to know that what I do in class falls into a category. I hope over the years I develop into more... animals!!

Aisha Ertugrul's picture
      Aisha Ertugrul (not verified)
      Submitted on 17 January, 2011 - 13:12

Cute, but to short to be thorough. I'm a dolphin, which is in sync with what animals have come up in the past in these profile questions. Dolphin and Panther.

Deeanna's picture
      Deeanna
      Submitted on 25 January, 2011 - 19:58

I am a mix of people smart - a dolphin - and myself smart - a polar bear.I enjoyed it!

malela74's picture
      malela74
      Submitted on 16 February, 2011 - 01:17

Wow ! I like being a polar bear though I guess I could learn from the other animals.
      Thanks for the quiz .
      Very interesting

jonsey's picture
      jonsey
      Submitted on 4 March, 2011 - 16:02

I'm not a huge fan of all these facebooks apps but this one was kind of fun :-)