You are here
Vocabulary lesson: Money
The lesson aims to raise students' awareness of verbs which collocate with ‘money' and give them practice of using them. and promote learner autonomy by encouraging the deduction of meaning of unknown lexis from context.
- to raise students' awareness of verbs which collocate with ‘money'.
All the materials can be downloaded below
Download lesson plan 28k pdf
- Worksheet 1 85k pdf - Pictures
- Worksheet 2 14k pdf- Text
- Worksheet 3 22k pdf - OHT: verbs
- Worksheet 4 19k pdf - Matching exercise
- Worksheet 5 16k pdf - Gap-fill exercise
- Worksheet 6 15k pdf- Discussion questions (to be cut up)
This lesson was first published in June 2008