You are here
Recording the Magna Carta
Topic: Looking at the process of parchment making and scribing
Time: 90 minutes
- To provide practice of proofreading.
- To develop students’ ability to write letters of application.
- To practise interview skills.
- To give students practice of using the passive.
- To develop students’ awareness of how much work went on behind the scenes in order to record and disseminate the Magna Carta.
The four images used on the student worksheets are also in the attached PowerPoint file below ‘Recording the Magna Carta Images’, which you can use to print or project the images.