- Prepare students' language for drama. Do they have the necessary language for the task?
- Prepare students' minds for drama. Do you have a way to get students into the mindset of acting in front of the class?
- Prepare students’ bodies for drama. Do you have a short activity, such as miming, where students 'act' in front of their partners to prepare for delivering the final piece?
This lesson plan goes through all these stages to get the class ready to deliver their dialogues with confidence in the final stage.
Topic: Reality TV
- Students learn and consolidate vocabulary items for emotions.
- Write and deliver a dialogue between two characters likely to be in one of the reality TV shows.
- Read about eight reality TV shows from the UK from the LearnEnglish Teens website and complete the self-access comprehension and grammar questions.
Lesson plan: download
By Owain Llewellyn
The plan and worksheets are downloadable and in pdf format - right click on the attachment and save it on your computer.
Copyright - please read
All the materials on these pages are free for you to download and copy for educational use only. You may not redistribute, sell or place these materials on any other web site without written permission from the BBC and British Council. If you have any questions about the use of these materials please email us at: email@example.com