The materials accompanying this pack are designed to be used with lower level (A2-B1) students.
Each pack in this series includes an audio recording of the photographer talking about their photo, together with a complete downloadable lesson plan on how to exploit the image and the audio. There are downloadable student worksheets and a full-size copy of the image.
In this lesson, students are asked to do the following:
- Listen to a photographer talking about a photo and try to predict what it will look like.
- Focus on vocabulary relating to the image
- Listen for detail, and do a sentence completion task (Listening skills)
- Choose an image and, using the language from the listening task, prepare a short presentation about the photo (Writing skills)
- Present their photograph to their classmates from their notes (Speaking skills)