The materials accompanying this pack are designed to be used with higher level (B2+) students.
Each pack in this series includes an audio recording of the photographer talking about their photo, together with a complete downloadable lesson plan on how to exploit the image and the audio. There are downloadable student worksheets and a full-size copy of the image.
In this lesson, students are asked to do the following:
- Look at a photograph and predict what words will be used by the photographer to describe it.
- Listen for specific information, and correct sentences accordingly.
- Choose a photo from a selection of images, imagine that they are the photographer and write a monologue describing the image and why they took it. (Writing skills).
- Give a short presentation to their classmates about their chosen image, based on their monologue. (Speaking skills).
- Prepare and speak about a photo of their choice from home.