Students will learn the names for a series of common classroom objects (the teacher can decide on these, based on what there is in their particular classroom). They will also learn / review prepositions of place in order to be able to describe where things are in the classroom. There is a fun song to practise the language, as well as several ideas for follow up / revision or homework activities.
- To review vocabulary related to classroom objects
- To learn / review prepositions of place
- To practise using the structure 'there is…'
CEFR level A1
The lesson plan can be downloaded in PDF format below. In addition, you will need:
- Set of sticky labels with the names of classroom objects written on them (suggested items: pen, pencil, folder, desk, sellotape, board, clock, computer, projector, etc.)
- Six or seven large speech bubbles with sentences such as 'It’s on the table.'