In this lesson primary children do a series of simple and supported vocabulary and grammar activities which lead to them writing about their ideal teacher. At the end of the lesson they draw pictures of their ideal teacher and they make a classroom display of their texts and pictures.
- To revise adjectives, verbs and nouns
- To learn how to express ideas about an ideal teacher
- To develop writing skills
- To have an opportunity to be creative in a supported way
- To contribute to a class display
CEFR level A2 and above
The lesson plan, worksheet and answers can be downloaded in PDF format below. In addition, you will need paper and crayons for drawing.